Collaborate and Inspire.
We value and trust our community. We have a very easy comment moderation policy.
We want and encourage a variety of views on this blog. Please share your views in a respectful, constructive manner.
- Anyone can comment on this blog.
- We don’t hold comments in moderation.
- We use Akismet to prevent spam; almost all spam is captured in this filter and held for moderation. If you’re a spammer, this site is a waste of your time.
- We use Akismet to moderate for the most profane personal slurs. We don’t moderate for other profane language, but this is a business blog, use at your own risk.
We reserve the right to close comments if the conversation is less than respectful or constructive.
We consider deleting or hiding a (non-spam) comment the “nuclear” option. We reserve the right to delete comments. Should we ever need to delete a comment we will post in the comments that we have done so and why.Here are some reasons we may delete a comment:
- If your comment is self promotional or spammy, we may delete it.
- If your comment is threatening or includes name calling to another commenter or the writer, we may delete it.