Before you develop a campaign or develop key metrics, a social media audit can give you a baseline of where you are and what you can improve moving forward.
- Thorough examination of existing social media profiles and outposts
- Analysis of competitor social media profiles and outposts
- Share of voice evaluation and comparison
- Identification of strengths, shortcomings, and best practices in design, humanization, calls to action, and content
- Often include review of other digital marketing elements such as search, usability, and email marketing
Timeline: ~30 days