This is for the company that is either getting started or recently started with a social media presence. Together we’ll review your existing resources and evaluate where and how your social media presence should happen moving forward. You’ll receive a 4-5 page report with recommendations and best practices. This is a great starting point and can be combined with other packages such as Content Marketing, Engagement and Campaigns.
- Creation of sustainable, tools-agnostic strategies designed to integrate social media into business objectives
- Review of how competitors on Hawaii and mainland are using social media and what we can learn
- Based on Akamai Marketing’s adaptation of the FLIRT method.
- Focus on how to “be” social, not just “do” social
- Includes brand identification
- Fully measurable, with success metrics identified and dashboards created
- Community building recommendations
- Social media best practices 101
Timeline: ~60 days